Friday, March 21, 2008

ice skating




We had a night of ice skating at the YMCA, thanks to the PTA. The three younger boys were suppose to skate, but when we got there, Declan decided that he didn't want to skate. Craig nominated me to go with the other boys. He said he needed to be the picture taker. The last half hour Declan decided he wanted to go, but the sign ups were closed. Hopefully next time he will be ready at the start. The boys were impressed that mom could skate, and even skate backwards. The hidden talents I have.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh Gretchen, this is so fun! I'm so glad you got this up and ready. It was fun to talk to you tonight. Now we can always see what's going on with your kids and be caught up.

Sheila said...

Hey woman!
We finally connected. This is so fun. Don't worry about the blog looking right. I'm just learning too. Landon and Dallin help me. Ask Dalton--he probably knows more about it than you do! Happy blogging!
Sheila

Shemri and Gang said...

I am so happy you finally have a blog, so we can keep in touch! Welcome to the blog world it is very addicting!