Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Okay, I decided to try this blog thing. I love each and every blog, you are all so creative. You make it all look so easy. Just remember I am computer illiterate, so any suggestions will be wonderful. Jenn, how do I put music on? It is always fun to listen to your music selections. It introduces me to new artists.

4 comments:

Blake said...

I'm so excited you are finally up and running. I keep checking on you. I'll call you and tell you how to do the music thing so I can be on the phone while you do it. I am missing you. Hope all is well.

Kimberly said...

yea! I am so glad we will be able to keep in better touch. It was so fun chatting with you the other day. Can't wait for more posts!

Kimmie said...

Oh there you are Cuz'!! I am so excited you have started a blog! I have thought about you alot lately! Now we can stalk each others blog everyday!! mygriffinfam.blogspot.com
Love you and miss you! I can't believe how big your boys are!!

Terri said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Now we can keep tabs on you and your family! Love you and miss you... your cousin Terri.