Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Picture


I bought the boys new matching Easter outfits this year. I haven't done this in quite awhile. Anyway, I think it is kind of funny that I didn't remember to take their picture until the end of the day when their new outfits were stained and wrinkled. Oh I guess you can't remember every thing. Hope everyone had a great Easter.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Gretchen, I didn't even know that you had a blog until today. I think it is great. I need to start one. It sounds like you had a great Easter and everyone looks cute. I will look forward to more entries.

Janelle said...

Hey there. So Dalton is look a foot and a half taller than the rest of the brood. Why didn't Dalt want to match?? ha ha. This is really so fun to see your kids. It's way easier than email on sending pictures I think.

Blake said...

At least you got a picture. I forgot entirely and I was so focus on getting them dress that I forgot my own slip and had static cling all day at church.

Kimmie said...

I know what you mean!! Pictures of my kids are always crazy! Lisa on the other hand... perfection! Check out her cute kids!

Sheila said...

Hey Gretchen,

I'm loving these blogs. I feel like you're not so far away now. We just have to get Kristin up and running and we'll all be connected. Your kids look great, as usual. Is there anyway to make your pictures a little bigger? I'm old and I want to see more detail in your cute kiddies' faces. Keep blogging!

Grandma H. said...

Hi Gretchen & Craig, I do not remember if Icommented about your blog, but since there is nothing posted, I guess I did not.
Fun to see those wonderful boys. No. 1 is growing! There is just more of him to love. Looking forward to more pictures of all.

Sheila said...

You don't have to make your pictures bigger. Ashton showed me yesterday how to make them bigger by clicking on them. I'm so dumb. It's a good thing that my kids are smarter than me on the computer!