Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter




There is something wrong with Easter when you have to have on a hat and gloves for your Easter egg hunt. Our family was invited to a Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. It was so cold that some of our friends left before the hunt even got started. My boys are die hards, so we stayed til the end. They received so much candy and prizes that the Easter Bunny could have missed our house on Sunday. At the party they had 6guess how many eggs and jellybeans in the jar contests. Craig and Declan had 1 first place and 4 3rd places. I know who to copy next time. After the party we came home and decorated Easter Eggs. We decorated 2 18 packs. I want to know who is going to eat all of those eggs. Duncan and Dawson will eat the white part, but the other two don't like eggs(they say). Declan just keeps peeling them, and then tries to pawn them off onto someone else. The joys of Easter traditions.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I didn't like the yellow stuff when I was a kid either. I dont' know, it's like too filmy and it coats your mouth funny. Maybe you could make deviled eggs and they would think that was more yummy. I love it anyways,,,, I can't wait to start traditions with my kids and they actually know what a holiday is..

Kimmie said...

We have made lots of egg salad sandwiches and deviled eggs! They never go to waste at our house... I swear Ron is the king of Deviled eggs, he makes them almost every night! I can only handle so many a year.

Sheila said...

You get the mom of the year award! We have a lot of hard-boiled eggs. They probably will end up being thrown away--how many eggs can you eat in one week? I remember Mom used to make creamed eggs and serve it over toast. It wasn't my favorite.