Dawson is 12 years old. I can't believe he is that old. He is very excited to be in Young Mens and couldn't wait to pass the sacrament. His YM leaders tell me, they haven't seen anyone as excited as Dawson to be there. Dawson is back into Star Wars, and so he wanted all Star Wars things for his birthday. We celebrated his birthday as a family on Sunday and then he had a party the next weekend.
Look how little he was! I can't believe how fast they sprout up. Dawson is a very excited boy anyways, so I can only imagine his monumental 12th birthday meaning so much to him. That is a big day to move out of primary and go to cool activities with your older brother. Happy 12th buddy!
3 comments:
Look how little he was! I can't believe how fast they sprout up. Dawson is a very excited boy anyways, so I can only imagine his monumental 12th birthday meaning so much to him. That is a big day to move out of primary and go to cool activities with your older brother. Happy 12th buddy!
You're old enough to go to Young Men's???? Wow! You're getting old.
We miss you Dawson, we wish we lived closer together. We, especially McCoy wishes you a happy birthday. Kristin
Post a Comment