Dawson asked for a pizza and movie night for his birthday party! I thought they needed at least one activity, so we came up Haunted Gingerbread Houses. The boys thought it was awsome, and I was surprised at how much time they spent on their houses. You just never know. Dawson thought it was the best party ever.
I never would have thought of doing a haunted gingerbread house! That is way cool. mom did that for my birthday in december when i was 8, and i loved it. Plus there is so much fun halloween candy to decorate with that it's fun to create your own little house. Love the peep ghosts. very clever, i may have to copy that idea some day for a party. Happy Birthday to Dawson and love the donut cake! That's easy enough,,,
3 comments:
I never would have thought of doing a haunted gingerbread house! That is way cool. mom did that for my birthday in december when i was 8, and i loved it. Plus there is so much fun halloween candy to decorate with that it's fun to create your own little house. Love the peep ghosts. very clever, i may have to copy that idea some day for a party. Happy Birthday to Dawson and love the donut cake! That's easy enough,,,
Love the haunted houses. I bet the boys had a blast doing that! A nice mess to clean up afterward....
What a fun birthday party. You are always so creative with your boys parties!!! Kristin
Post a Comment