Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Applesauce

My friends and I had our annual applesauce making day! We ended up canning 64 quarts of applesauce. I just love the look after it is all done.



4 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh my gosh Gretchen!!! That is so impressive. I still have never canned a ding dang thing, and I don't know if I ever will. It looks like so much work, but it does look nice to see all that food lined up in perfect mason jars. Very cool Gretch.

dastew said...

I love home made applesauce. and I love the idea of calling you Gretch.

Grandma H. said...

Isn't this a beautiful site!!??? Living in up-state NY you have to take advantage of what is offered. You are great and wonderful!! Lucky family

Sheila said...

You are one amazing chick! I did that once and decided it was easier to buy them on sale at the store.