Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day!

I am very blessed to have boys who love to make my Mother's Day special. I was treated to breakfast in bed. After church while I was getting a nap, they decorated the house and made part of dinner. They even watched some of Pride and Prejudice with me. They are wonderful, and make me feel like I am the most loved MOM!




6 comments:

Marilee said...

What great sons! They took the time to make you happy and that is worth everything! Happy Mother's Day!

Janelle said...

So all of those stuffed animals? Did they come to dinner too? I love the happy birthday sign and balloons. Good job boys on making your mommy feel special!

Sheila said...

Great decorations! You're boys are awesome and you're a fabulous MOM!

Sheila said...

Where are you!!!!!!?????!!!!!

Kristin said...

I second Shelia, we want a post!!!!

Kristin said...

I second Shelia, we want a post!!!!