Friday, May 15, 2009

Father's and Son's Camp Out






Mother's Day weekend the boys and Craig had their Father's and Son's camp out. They had a great time trying out the new tent.(Yes, Craig finally got his PX2000 tent he always has wanted), playing night games, and eating great food. While the boys were away, I went rollerskating with some friends. It was like living my preteen days over with the colored lights, Michael Jackson music, and skates. We had a great time and got a great workout.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I would sooo love to go disco skating with you Gretch... Nothing beats Classic! Cool looking tent Craigers.Glad you got your dream tent... what makes a tent a dream tent? I'm sure there was a lot of research right?? hee hee

Kristin said...

wow, a purple trillium--you don't see those everyday around Utah--in fact you never do. Back on Royal Lane, however, I did plant a more rare white trillium that bloomed for years.

from Keith