Tuesday the boys had the day off of school for Rosh Hashana(a Jewish Holiday). The boys decided that they wanted to go berry picking. The first year we ever went the boys picked maybe 3 pounds. This year they picked over 12 pounds of berries. They love to have a bowl of raspberries, milk, and powdered sugar. I also made 4 batches of raspberry freezer jam (YUM YUM), and last night we had fresh raspberry ribbon pie. We just love the fall and fresh produce.
I have a watering mouth right now. Again, I have no idea how to can. Someday if we ever live close to each other you'll have to teach me. Toast or warm Sunday rolls are the best with raspberry jam.....Cute pictures and fun fun memories.
Craig just told me that is a weird caterpillar on his finger. I thought it was stained fingers and the top of a raspeberry he was showing. Wow that is crazy...
8 comments:
I can' believe Dalton...wow our boys are growing up!
Yum, yum, what a fun thing to do. I wish they had berry picking here..your raspberry jam looks so good.
mmmmmmm I want some jam. Will you be my visiting teacher and bring me a cute little jar of jam? I love the new background--you did it!
How fun. Pick and then can. I bet all the kids are going to want toast all the time with the yummy jam.
I have a watering mouth right now. Again, I have no idea how to can. Someday if we ever live close to each other you'll have to teach me. Toast or warm Sunday rolls are the best with raspberry jam.....Cute pictures and fun fun memories.
Love your new background.
You are living (one of my many) dream lives! Dancing in meadows of berries... what fun! When can I come play?
Craig just told me that is a weird caterpillar on his finger. I thought it was stained fingers and the top of a raspeberry he was showing. Wow that is crazy...
Post a Comment