Dawson needed to camp out one more time to get his Arrow of Light for Cub Scouts. He was insistent that it had to be done before his 11th birthday the next day. I was trying to get him to wait until Craig got home from his trip to Utah, but with no luck. So we set up the three man tent, and the 4 boys and I had a camp out. We spent the night laughing and telling ghost stories. It is funny that my boys have the same stories from when I was a kid. Some things never change. I thought we would be very warm because of so many bodies in such a small place, but I was wrong. The weather has turned cold and we found frost on the ground in the morning. The boys said they didn't get to cold and they had a great time sleeping in a tent. Now Dawson can get his Arrow of Light, Yeah!
I love it. What a fun family of boys! Way to go, Gretchen. You get the mom of the week award! With so many smiles in those pictures I'm sure you had fun. Congrats on the Arrow of Light. That's a great accomplishment.
That was something they will always remember. And Dawson, we are happy to hear about the Arrow of Light. One step closer to the EAGLE.. Gretchen, did you have a weapon with you just incase???
um, are you kidding me??? i love the kids and all, but 4 stinky boys in a tent..... p.u. ha ha ha
In all seriousness, that is one of the moments they'll always remember. You are a great mom for doing that and it looks like so much fun, laughing and games. I can't wait til our kids are older.
8 comments:
I love it. What a fun family of boys! Way to go, Gretchen. You get the mom of the week award! With so many smiles in those pictures I'm sure you had fun. Congrats on the Arrow of Light. That's a great accomplishment.
You are a great Mom! I bet the boys had a lot of fun sleeping in the backyard with Mom.
Now that is cool, you are a great mom and what a great thing to do. You will deserve your mother's pin for the Arrow of Light.
That was something they will always remember. And Dawson, we are happy to hear about the Arrow of Light. One step closer to the EAGLE.. Gretchen, did you have a weapon with you just incase???
Happy Birthday Dawson. I can not believe you are 11 years old...Yikes.
um, are you kidding me??? i love the kids and all, but 4 stinky boys in a tent..... p.u. ha ha ha
In all seriousness, that is one of the moments they'll always remember. You are a great mom for doing that and it looks like so much fun, laughing and games. I can't wait til our kids are older.
You are such a good mom. that is so cute. Boys are so much fun and I am excited for when Carter wants to do those kinds of things
You are the best mom ever!
Post a Comment