Monday, October 20, 2008

Dawson's 11

Happy Birthday Dawson! This is one child who loves his big day. He loves being "KING" for the day and not having to do any of his chores. He said it was one of his best birthdays ever. We are so glad to have Dawson in our family. He is a happy kid, with a great imagination. All the younger kids at church and in the neighborhood love to come and play with Dawson because he will still dress up and run around with them. Dawson is a great kid!



This is my first time making a video and I shot it sideways, but Dawson was so funny I had to still put it on. Do you think by the end of blowing out the trick candles there was enough spit on the cake, Yuck, luckily the candles were only on Dawson's piece of Strawberry Shortcake or he would have had the whole cake to himself.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday Dawson. Those were quite the candles! I'm glad you didn't have to call the fire dept. to help you get them out.

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Dawson!!!! McCoy was thinking of you and your birthday. We really need to repent and keep up with all the cousins birthdays like you guys.
We are lame and have no excuses.

Grandma H. said...

Dawson, I am glad that you did not catch fire!! Gee whiz, that was quite the scene. And I am sure it was very good to eat. You are growing too fast. We love you.

Kimmie said...

Hey any kid that can dress up is my kind of kid! Happy Birthday!

You've been tagged Gretchen!

Janelle said...

So, happy birthday to you Mr. Dawson!!!! What a special birthday cake you chose. That's one of my favorites. By the way, what the heck is on Craig's head?