Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas!

Christmas is the best time of the year. The anticipation of that big day! The magic of the season! The time spent with the family. As usual Christmas eve we all spent the night in the same room. The boys are getting big enough our room is to small. So we blew up some air mattresses and all slept in Duncan and Declan's room. By morning mine and Craig's air mattress was hitting the floor. This year was the earliest my kids were ever out of bed. 6:30 they were whispering to each other. I am usually showered and dressed and am waking them up. We had a wonderful day playing with new toys and watching new movies. We had our usual egg casserole breakfast, and after all the candy and junk they ate, they didn't even want dinner that night. It was a fun relaxing Christmas.

I think they will die if they have to wait any longer.





Did the big man come, I don't know with a shirt like Criag's he might have just passed over the Homer home.

I think Craig hears him.

Nothings better to a kid, than opening presents.






Craig finally got a new pair of sorrel's. He has only had the chance to use them once this season.

Davey Crocket-born on the wild frontier!

The hit of the year was a wii.



I just can't believe that it is now over.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

It was fun to read about your traditions. Look how big those guys are on the stairs now. Pretty soon they all won't be able to fit there,, ha ha. Love Craig's shirt,, so fits his facial expression in that picture too.. what a stooge! ;) We love the wii. I'm sure they were just thrilled beyond thrilled to get that system. Merry Christmas a month ago!

Grandma H. said...

We are happy to see what you did on Christmas morning. Everyone looks as if they are having fun and enjoying themselves. Wow, Dalton is still growing. What about the other three???? And to think they are just two years apart. Love you all.....